Wednesday 16 March 2011

auctiontables.com

Over the past couple of decades, the eating experience in Britain has changed immeasurably. Because food photography is a major weapon of any restaurateur's armoury, it is up to me, as a food photographer, to reflect these advances and changes.

Having worked closely over the years with such names as Raymond Blanc, Paul Heathcote, Nigel Haworth and the Living Rooms, my photography for the food industry has evolved accordingly. Is fine dining about the food, wine, interior design, the exterior look or the overall ambience? Well it's not of these individually, but all of them collectively and much, much more.

Therefore my restaurant photography has to bring these elements together and allow them to shout to you off the page. Please look through these images to see what I have to give and also what I am now offering in conjunction with auctiontables.com








1 comment: